Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNOWED IN!

 Hey everyone! We got around 20 inches of snow here in Boston. While stuck inside I felt like taking some photos around the apartment. Ryan and I LOVE to collect and buy vintage things from thrift stores and yard sales so I decided to take some photos and share them with you all. The vintage fan is my absolute favorite, it sits in our living room and I just love the look of it. The last photo is a fortune teller wheel that we got at a yard sale in Salem, MA. It's fun to ask it questions and see what it says! I have no idea what it is actually called though, so if anyone knows please let us know! Hope everyone is starting the new year off right. We are so excited about everything coming in the future and feel as though 2011 will be a great year for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment